Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Saturday 31 March 2018
Re-Adding old freebie
If you like these card sheets then you will love the others you can find here
Today I have for you one of my corner stacker card sheets.
Left click on the image then right click to save to your computer.
If you like and/or download please click here as a thank you :O)

4 comments:

Snoopy said...

Ooooh! This is absolutely stunning! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I can't wait 'til I can make cards again. This is definitely on the top of the list. :D

Hugs,
Snoopy :D

http://www.snoopyshomemadefun.blogspot.com/

You are very welcome hun.
These are perfect if you like making hand made cards without all the mess ;)

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this card sheet...

Emma said...

Thanks! :)

Post a Comment