Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Sunday 17 March 2013


Wooohooo Thank you to Teresa who very kindly sent me my script LOL
I searched high and low for this little fellow so I can add him to the store and here he is.
Aren't you all just so excited to see him?
I know I am *grin*

Yes Card makers can use him for cards or card sheets they sell.

Fluffy Bunny in store here or you can purchase him direct below :)
He has been tested in 9-13 and ends open layered.
For those who
don't have eyecandy there is a
fluffy template you can just re-colour to
your liking :)

$2.50

Please forward me your receipt to
scrappingbits@googlemail.com
and I will email him to you direct



Please allow me a few hours to deliver due to timezone differences.


0 comments:

Post a Comment