Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Friday 4 January 2013
I am in search of some Emo/ Goth/ Punk/ Attitude scripts as close as possible to the $1 mark.
I am happy to buy them direct from the designer to cut out store fees if it helps get closer to the $1

I know I could make them myself but it's always nice to use others work and time isn't my best friend at present LOL


If you create them or know where I can find some nice ones please feel free to either reply in a comment or email me at scrappingbitsATgooglemailDOTcom

0 comments:

Post a Comment