Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Thursday 23 June 2011
Please bear with me if things look a little bit hinkey.
I was getting bored with the old layout and fed up with blogger not playing ball.
No one was able to leave comments and I thought it was just because I was unloved LOL
Turns out the old layout was blocking them for some unknown reason.
Hopefully everyone can leave them now.
Fingers crossed anyway.

3 comments:

I really love the new look, it is so fresh and zingy !!

Great your comments are now working too xxx

BlueCat said...

I agree! This new look is very fresh. Great job!

Thank you both.
It's nice to have actually figured out the problem with the comments LOL

Post a Comment