Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Friday 27 May 2011
Please click here for me as a thank you before you download.
Doesn't cost you anything  unless you decide to buy ;)
This Cluster frame freebie was created using a fabulous kit by
Shells Scraps called Zodiac Beauties and is available here
Pretty kit and perfect for all zodiac lovers.
You can download this freebie here
Enjoy the rest of your day whatever you are doing :)

2 comments:

Love this frame. I am always going into to see what is new in your Designer's sets. They are beautiful! Thank you so much for today's freebie!

THANX for this BEAUTIFUL freebie...
HUGGGGS from Sweden and NETTIS

Post a Comment