Find me at

 Misfits

BNB CT

Messages

Blog Archive

Licences

Puddicat creations Rebellious scraps scottishbutterfly
krissy's imaging Scraps Dimensions

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you
Saturday 12 March 2011
I have actually been using my computer to...... browse the internet..... who would have thought it huh ?
Came across some fabulous sites today and have to say WOW and will be sharing them with you all as I find some goodies.
Of course all you seasoned crafters will probably already know about them but for any noobs like me they will be new LOL
Any cat lovers are just going to adore all the stamps on here , there are other super cute digi stamps on there as well. Enjoy snagging, I know I certainly am.



0 comments:

Post a Comment